Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 Weeks



Another milestone, at least in my book.  I am now 30 weeks pregnant, meaning this little guy will be here in roughly 10 weeks.  We're really chipping away at our lists too!  We've narrowed down some day-cares and I'm in the process of calling pediatricians to check that they are accepting new patients.  A good amount of what is left on the list we have to wait on anyway considering it's too early to check off (i.e. pack a hospital bag, wash baby clothes, etc.)  For the remainder of our time I guess I'll be nesting!  I really need to learn how to be a better homemaker though because I'm HORRIBLE at keeping the house clean and organized.  Too bad I don't think I'll be able to build a system in 10 weeks that will be habit after the baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment