Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We're registered!

Well, not completely.   So much is only available online and I'll update that sporadically as well as next weekend by myself in-store.  But, with that aside - we've started our registries.

Registering for baby stuff is quite an experience, let me tell you!  When registering for wedding gifts I felt like a grown-up, and registering for baby stuff made me feel like a full-fledged adult.   I thought that creating a wedding registry was overwhelming, but nothing compares to creating a baby registry.  Not only do you have to consider function, aesthetics (sometimes that's impossible as some stuff is pure baby), but most importantly you have to consider safety.  Thank goodness I'd be researching the big-ticket items in advance.

I will say though that the worst part about registering for baby items is that so much is only available online - especially the patterns we liked.  We really wanted to register for the exact items we were looking at... just because it's the same model you never know if a different pattern will work as well, or how that pattern will actually look if you buy it online.

If you're interested in taking a look...

Amazon

Babies R Us

Target

No comments:

Post a Comment