Thursday, February 10, 2011

We have movement!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen - baby Spinner is in motion!  A few days ago I felt what I was really certain was the baby and I've been recognizing lighter movement of the same capacity the last two days.   Apparently all this baby needed to kick start the activity was a few tacos!

The most accurate way I can describe what I initially felt that made me realize it was the baby was just a little more than subtle thud, where it felt almost as though the baby fell down a step or two in there.  Believe me - I know what it feels like to fall down a step or two - hopefully this baby won't have mommy's coordination!

Ever since that fateful night I've been noticing more subtle, yet similar sensations so I believe it's safe to assume that it's the baby!  At least that's what I'm going to do.  If so - this baby is pretty active in the afternoons, which would explain why the doctor had to keep moving the probe to listen to the heartbeat last week since the baby wouldn't stop moving.  Is this kid a swimmer or a soccer player, or what?!

While it's an amazing sensation - it'll be even better when Rob can feel it by just placing his hand on my belly.  That's what I'm really waiting for!!  Well, and seeing the baby next week.  I love how with Sara and Marty's baby you can see the profile so well and already can tell she has Sara's nose; even though I'm not planning to get a 3-D ultrasound I just can't wait to see the baby's profile now that it is larger than an apple seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment