Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome to our new blog!

As you know, Baby Spinner is due June 27, 2011 and Rob and I couldn't be more excited!  Personally, I am a little nervous too, but at the end of the day I know we'll be great parents so I'm not fretting over my nerves too much.  Rob, however, is just ecstatic and not at all nervous (unless he's hiding it from me).

To chronicle our road to parenthood I decided to put together a family blog to share the goings on with friends and family.  Right now there isn't much to share, but eventually we'll have plenty of fun pictures and videos once the baby comes.



For now we have this ultra sound that I'm more than happy to share.  Can you see the baby in there?!  Maybe, maybe not - that would be because I haven't had an ultra sound since I was about 7 weeks along in the pregnancy.  Considering I am now 20 weeks and 1 day this was taken quite a while ago.  Good news though - we have our anatomy scan scheduled for next week and I can't wait!  Most importantly I want to hear that our baby is healthy but I also want to see that it's happy and hopefully be able to stop saying "it" and "he or she".  Crossing my fingers over here!!

And, one last picture for you...



That's me at 20 weeks - definitely showing!  Please ignore the stupid look on my face.  Puma decided to start "talking" to me at the same moment Rob hit the shutter release on my phone.  I dare you not to laugh when she starts meowing in those situations - you can totally tell what she's wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment